Aspire Nautilus Mini w/ MFS Vision 2 Spinner-Aspire tank n top of battery gets 2 hot -Really need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

learnwhatican

Sep 28, 2014
New Jersey
I bought an MFS kit with Aspire Nautilus Mini with a MFS Vision 2 Spinner. Since I received and set it up first the top of battery started getting hot. Changed coil and now the entire mini Aspire tank gets smoking hot. Tried another coil and had same results. Using verified Aspire BVC coils in the 5 pack also from MFS. Realize that these batteries could cause a fire which is the last thing I need!
Please help me to find out what is going on-I took forever looking to get what I thought was a good setup. Used blister package 1100mah and it never got hot-only issue was that tanks leaking so much and don't like the idea of plastic.
Not sure what else to add other than I have used several different types of ejuice and always the same results. Truly appreciate some big time help!
Many Thanks :)

Bammer555

Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
I bought an MFS kit with Aspire Nautilus Mini with a MFS Vision 2 Spinner. Since I received and set it up first the top of battery started getting hot. Changed coil and now the entire mini Aspire tank gets smoking hot. Tried another coil and had same results. Using verified Aspire BVC coils in the 5 pack also from MFS. Realize that these batteries could cause a fire which is the last thing I need!
Please help me to find out what is going on-I took forever looking to get what I thought was a good setup. Used blister package 1100mah and it never got hot-only issue was that tanks leaking so much and don't like the idea of plastic.
Not sure what else to add other than I have used several different types of ejuice and always the same results. Truly appreciate some big time help!
Many Thanks :)

Try coming up for air once in a while:D Whats the voltage set at on your spinner? I have a couple of mini's and when I hot box them they do get hot. My guess is you might be running to much voltage but your most likely your just chain smoking and getting them hot. I've been known the run two at a time just to keep them from overheating.:vapor:

That said I have two friends who use them and never complain about them getting hot but they are slower more casual vapors. A third friend that says his gets hot, definitely chain smokes his from time to time.

On the other hand if this type of vaping does not apply to you, then try another battery and make sure yours is not defective.

learnwhatican

Sep 28, 2014
New Jersey
Try coming up for air once in a while:D Whats the voltage set at on your spinner? I have a couple of mini's and when I hot box them they do get hot. My guess is you might be running to much voltage but your most likely your just chain smoking and getting them hot. I've been known the run two at a time just to keep them from overheating.:vapor:

That said I have two friends who use them and never complain about them getting hot but they are slower more casual vapors. A third friend that says his gets hot, definitely chain smokes his from time to time.

On the other hand if this type of vaping does not apply to you, then try another battery and make sure yours is not defective.

Well :facepalm: I have it set at 3.3 but I do believe that I am vaping it just like you said-chain vaping:vapor: Geez I can't believe that is what I have been doing! Taking a vape and then taking another one...that can make it run that hot so quickly? I do tend to hold it in my hand all of the time but not constantly vaping it or maybe I am in denial :blush:
Thanks for answering my dilemma as you were the only one-guess everyone else must have thought I didn't have all the cards in my deck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread