(Aspire New Launch) Aspire Tigon kit is coming- An all new ‘stick’ style device from Aspire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
My first vape device was Aspire PockeX. Liked it, but going through the learning phase and made many mistakes. Thought I lost for weeks, so got little EVOD... hated it! Anyway, found my PockeX, got new coils and juice and loving it so much. Someone suggested checking out the Tigon and it looks perfect. Similar, but better. I do MTL with 1.2 ohm coil and 65vg/45pg 12 mg nicotine.
You can have a look at the Tigon kit.
It features:
Super easy top fill
2.0/3.5ml capacity
Bottom adjustable airflow
E-liquid sealing mechanism
Coil resistance: 1.2Ω(10-12W) & 0.4Ω(23-28W)
Super efficient wicking
Suitable for both MTL hits and restricted lung hits

Best Regards
Aspire Team

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Thanks Tina. I have had a look and it's perfect! Same 1.2 ohm coils I am using now. If it's like my PockeX, it comes with the 0.4 ohm coil pre-installed. This confused me at first because I thought the extra coil was the same. Burned out the 0.4 so put the 1.2 in and liked it better (for my juice and vaping technique) Thought others should know this. I suggest newbies try both and see what they like best before getting extra coils.

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Thanks Tina. I have had a look and it's perfect! Same 1.2 ohm coils I am using now. If it's like my PockeX, it comes with the 0.4 ohm coil pre-installed. This confused me at first because I thought the extra coil was the same. Burned out the 0.4 so put the 1.2 in and liked it better (for my juice and vaping technique) Thought others should know this. I suggest newbies try both and see what they like best before getting extra coils.
Thank you for your feedback.
Yes,the Tigon kit preinstalled a 0.4ohm coil, and it comes with an extra 1.2ohm coil.
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
My preferred coil on the Tigon is the 1.2ohm, great for DTL and MTL. I found that the 0.4ohm was too strong for me but produced great flavor and huge clouds for a stick sub-ohm unit. My only request is that Aspire make a coil between the two because I would buy a pack for sure.
Hello TonyD64,
Thank you for the great feedback.
We will release a new coil for Tigon tank within this week.
Please pay attention here.
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Reactions: My Batt Hurts

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
My first vape device was Aspire PockeX. Liked it, but going through the learning phase and made many mistakes. Thought I lost for weeks, so got little EVOD... hated it! Anyway, found my PockeX, got new coils and juice and loving it so much. Someone suggested checking out the Tigon and it looks perfect. Similar, but better. I do MTL with 1.2 ohm coil and 65vg/45pg 12 mg nicotine.

Does your PockeX run warm in the drip tip? I wanted to love it, so maybe I'll try the Tigon.

Reactions: Aspire_Tina
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread