Aspire Pockex help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer369

Sep 1, 2018
I have had my first vape device the Aspire pockex for about two weeks now.

The vape shop sold me because I wanted something easy, small and DTL. It came installed with a 0.6ohms coil which was working fine until I put coffee juice which I hated and had to replace the coil. I then put the space coil that came with it 1.2ohms. This coil is harder to do DTL as I feel it’s the airflow is very tight and you can’t adjust airflow. I have been frustrated to say the least. I ordered some 0.6ohms coils Ann’s used them but I am not getting any taste from my juices. It gets hot and I can feel a burnt taste.

Not sure if the device crapped out.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hard to say. 1.2 ohms is definitely not DL. Have you cleaned everything you can during changing the pod, etc. Did you prime it like you did the first one? IDK it's possible that there is something going on with your device, but I'm not sure what. You may want to take it to a brick and mortar store if you can (if you can't maybe watch some youtube reviews on the device to make sure if you are operating it correctly.

Welcome to ECF I hope you get it figured out.

Anna

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
Hi -

A new 0.6 ohm coil needs to sit in a filled tank for several minutes before you use it (longer is better - half an hour is good) .

If you're replacing the coil, you can clean out the tank section at the same time - watch a video. This might prevent bad/burnt flavours lingering. It's worth using fresh liquid with a new coil for the same reason.

Can you get hold of some 50/50 VG/PG liquid? Very thick liquid might make it harder for the coil to keep up - especially if you chain vape. Avoid high VG liquids unless your puffs are several seconds apart. Also, I gather sweet liquids can annoy coils.

Good luck!

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread