Aspire Revvo Arc Coil make the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilbourne

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
Finland
Hi all and happy 2019!

Im gonna share my thoughs of aspire revvo tank and this is my experience from only couple of days of use.

I wasnt expecting much when i ordered this tank. But it is pretty cheap and i absolutely love the looks. It looks like an Rda fusion dance with top airflow subohm tank and came out really impressive. Upper half is blacked and look just like an Rda and bottom half is transperent pyrex for ejuice. The capacity is only 3.6ml but unique filling makes life easier. You just press your ejuice bottle filling tip into the drip tip of revvo and inside there is small tube for filling. You press against it so the system set down a little and squeese bottle and the eliquid pour into the tank. Even tip of 100ml oval bottle will do so it doesnt need to be very small to fit. Works pretty good but with bigger tips you need to make sure that the tip is perfectly in place.

The coil sure is strange it is flat like a scale battery 0.10-0.16 ohm 50-100w and marked optimal at 80-85w. When you fill the tank first time you need to keep it upside down for 2min after filling so the flat coil absord ejuice. After that you dont need to worry about saturation. You can chainvape to your hearths content without worries. You can rotate or store this tank anyway and it will never leak. The system make it so you dont get spitbacks or dryburns at all. The vapor is dry and pure.

Performance is the best part. At 85w this thing is chugging huge clouds the performance per wattage is insane. I love it becouse i normally want 110 to 120w when using smok prince mesh coils or 100+ with uwell valyrian. Getting this kind of performance at 85w is a game changer. It save so much battery, its amazing and you can also aim for batteries with higher capasity instead of balancing between amperies and mahs.

Flavor is also very good, dry and pure. Nothing to complain. I use 80vg20pg juice no problems. 3 vent adjustable top airflow work perfectly aswell. This thing is solid af.

It comes with vape band which also connect to drip tip cover which sit firmly. Nice and usefull little addition.

This have come my favorite tank atm pushing uwell valyrian and smok prince aside. The performance and battery life is that good. It is also noticeable cheaper than other top performing sub ohm tanks and quality seems very nice. I cant talk how long the coil last so this thing need to be updater later. Aspire revvo coils are 50% cheaper than smok prince coils. for 7-8e you get 3 coil pack. Same price you get 2 uwell valyrian coils. If you care such a thing.

Thanks for reading and sorry for inperfect english :)

Reactions: stols001

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Hi all and happy 2019!

Im gonna share my thoughs of aspire revvo tank and this is my experience from only couple of days of use.

I wasnt expecting much when i ordered this tank. But it is pretty cheap and i absolutely love the looks. It looks like an Rda fusion dance with top airflow subohm tank and came out really impressive. Upper half is blacked and look just like an Rda and bottom half is transperent pyrex for ejuice. The capacity is only 3.6ml but unique filling makes life easier. You just press your ejuice bottle filling tip into the drip tip of revvo and inside there is small tube for filling. You press against it so the system set down a little and squeese bottle and the eliquid pour into the tank. Even tip of 100ml oval bottle will do so it doesnt need to be very small to fit. Works pretty good but with bigger tips you need to make sure that the tip is perfectly in place.

The coil sure is strange it is flat like a scale battery 0.10-0.16 ohm 50-100w and marked optimal at 80-85w. When you fill the tank first time you need to keep it upside down for 2min after filling so the flat coil absord ejuice. After that you dont need to worry about saturation. You can chainvape to your hearths content without worries. You can rotate or store this tank anyway and it will never leak. The system make it so you dont get spitbacks or dryburns at all. The vapor is dry and pure.

Performance is the best part. At 85w this thing is chugging huge clouds the performance per wattage is insane. I love it becouse i normally want 110 to 120w when using smok prince mesh coils or 100+ with uwell valyrian. Getting this kind of performance at 85w is a game changer. It save so much battery, its amazing and you can also aim for batteries with higher capasity instead of balancing between amperies and mahs.

Flavor is also very good, dry and pure. Nothing to complain. I use 80vg20pg juice no problems. 3 vent adjustable top airflow work perfectly aswell. This thing is solid af.

It comes with vape band which also connect to drip tip cover which sit firmly. Nice and usefull little addition.

This have come my favorite tank atm pushing uwell valyrian and smok prince aside. The performance and battery life is that good. It is also noticeable cheaper than other top performing sub ohm tanks and quality seems very nice. I cant talk how long the coil last so this thing need to be updater later. Aspire revvo coils are 50% cheaper than smok prince coils. for 7-8e you get 3 coil pack. Same price you get 2 uwell valyrian coils. If you care such a thing.

Thanks for reading and sorry for inperfect english :)
Yeah, not a bad tank. Had one since it came out. Don't use it all the time but after literally dozens of coils iv never had a bad one or an early failure. Bit airy but a good tank and coil system. Sure likes to drink the juice though.

• Agree
Reactions: Vilbourne

Vilbourne

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
Finland
Yeah its a good design. And there are now similiar coils available for other tanks and rta, rda i believe. They just call it different name. And lollilop coils are also little like the arc.

I like it alot. But 100ml bottle tip is a little too unsecure for filling sometimes i miss the filling hole and then it get messy. And when it has been without use for a long time first vape give angry little "explosion" but its not really a con. Just little scare when it happen first time. Otherwise i think it is genious design and every aspect of the arc system add to the better experience, not a gimmick or compromise.

Drinks juice, but its chugging clouds. Some say the flavors are lacking but i think it has great flavors, just really dry vapor, which is good(especially for us, bearded guys). Its the genious system which make vapor dry.

Vilbourne

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
Finland
Well i learned how to fill it, even with larger bottle tips. Squeese the bottle and when the tanks full release the pressure on bottle and slowly let the spring push the bottle upwards and gently tilt it and it will suck all the excessive juice back into bottle. Work everytime.

I honestely feel this is the most carefree and cleanest way to keep vaping. There are never messings with ejuice or nasty surprises, or malfunctions. No leaks or spitbacks. The vapor itself is very dry and clean. It can be chainvaped without ruining coils. Performance is really great too. Ofc there are more intense and little more flavor giving buildables, but this is just so easy and reliable tank, i can recomend to everyone. Even changing the coil is over simple and no need to empty ejuice first. This is really genious sub ohm, performance is compareable to all the best subohm tanks but this is the easiest and most carefree of em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread