The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Aspire revvo

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Steve W Pedersen, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Steve W Pedersen

Steve W Pedersen Senior Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 11, 2011
    bakersfield,ca
    I've only had this tank for a few hours but I've already ran like 5 full tanks of juice through it and this little guy really pumped out the vapor I'm kind of shocked at how well this thing is working for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Glad you are enjoying your gear. I'm partial to Aspire's products, I think they do MTL and DL extremely well. Glad you are enjoying it!

Anna

• Love Love x 1
  3. Jingles

Jingles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Anyone know why my Revvo tank would be leaking? It was working fine. I took it off my mod to put another tank on the mod. When I came back to the Revvo it had leaked all over my desk. I checked my coil and the center fill port. It all seemed screwed together correctly. This is my second coil by the way. I don't think my first coil did this. I am about ready to give up on the Revvo, wasting too much juice!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.