Aspire Vapes at IECIE Shenzhen eCig EXPO 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
Aspire attended IECIE Shenzhen ecig EXPO, which was held at the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition centre from April 14 to 16. This exhibition displayed more than 1,500 brands, including vape companies, distributors, tobacco firms, agencies, relative services and so on. Aspire, as a world-famous vape brand, presented its classic Nautilus 2S tanks, the hugely popular Tigon kit, the Breeze 2, and the newly launched ASPIRE AVP AIO. Aspire continues to innovate, updating the technologies and raising the satisfaction of the customers’ needs. In addition, some new vape pens aimed at the Chinese market were also on display.

Want to know more information about this show, please visit:Aspire Vapes at IECIE Shenzhen eCig EXPO 2019 | Aspire blog

IMG_0819-768x512.jpg

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
That would have been THE expo to go to. Sadly travel to China from the US is so very far out of budget and logistics as to be ridiculous. A Chicago expo I might just barely be able to get to. It’s a lot of driving, but I could probably be gone for 18hrs and get away with it. Maybe. A Minneapolis expo I could definitely attend. Everything seems to be along the coasts though if they’re in the US at all.

Reactions: suprtrkr

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
That would have been THE expo to go to. Sadly travel to China from the US is so very far out of budget and logistics as to be ridiculous. A Chicago expo I might just barely be able to get to. It’s a lot of driving, but I could probably be gone for 18hrs and get away with it. Maybe. A Minneapolis expo I could definitely attend. Everything seems to be along the coasts though if they’re in the US at all.
Hello bombastinator,
Welcome to visit China.
Our distributor in the USA will attend many vape shows.
Please pay attention to its Instagram page, maybe there is a vape show near you;)
Aspire Vape Co. (@aspirevapeco) • Instagram photos and videos
Best Regards
Aspire Team

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread