At last placed my first order.....!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARMYVAPR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
North Carolina
After trying all day to place my order and no payment system, I got my order placed, because my time zone is diferent because Im a Army soldier Deployed now. I orderes BGR trinity or BUBA, GORILLA and RAFA, to try them, since I have been reading very good stuff about it, and a LR atty.
Thanks AVE for the Sale.

EDIT:forgot to say this the first Thread I create.

Last edited:

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Just open the email saying that my order has shipped.... but now I have to wait about 7 days to get it. :(

Well worth the wait, my friend.

The Raf is pretty good. It has this nice, sweet & bold & curious taste that will keep you coming back.

Just wait until you smell Gorilla Juice for the first time, savoring the banana-esque scent, and when you first take that hit, realizing that this was not was expected, but you're pleasantly surprised. I taste a spicy banana nut bread, and it's delicious.

But, the real kicker, the ultimate guarantee that you'll be a life long customer, is that Boba's Bounty you've purchased. It'll tantalize your taste cells, satisfy your every vaping need with excellent TH and voluptuous clouds of vapor in every puff. Good luck figuring out what you're vaping, to this day Boba's Bounty is still a delicious enigma that many have tried to evaluate but probably have Ben laughing from behind his screen. I swear that after brushing my teeth, I can taste fudge upon the first hit there after. It's my all day, everyday, and has been for months. I only order it by the 100ml size now :D

Welcome, my friend, to the last vendor you'll ever need to satisfy your vaping needs. It may not be for all, but, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that it is hard to vape almost anything else once you've had Ave juices. You might have just screwed yourself, or greatly rewarded yourself, depending on how you look at it ;) :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread