Atlantis Style Coils...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rduncan06

Jan 8, 2011
Tennessee
Hey Guys , I'm in search of 0.25 ohm , & 0.50 ohm Atlantis style coils..i cant seem to find any , & figured this would be the place to ask.. I know someone has to make them..I've been using SMOK X-Baby tanks , but the top gets loose over a pretty short period of time from filling , which causes flooding and leaking..Pretty Junky tanks actually..So I'm also in search of a good tank , that doesn't leak like a faucet and has lots of coil options..I'm thinking Super Tank Mini...Still have my trusty KayFuns for back up...

Reactions: stols001

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Hey Guys , I'm in search of 0.25 ohm , & 0.50 ohm Atlantis style coils..i cant seem to find any , & figured this would be the place to ask.. I know someone has to make them..I've been using SMOK X-Baby tanks , but the top gets loose over a pretty short period of time from filling , which causes flooding and leaking..Pretty Junky Tanks actually..So I'm also in search of a good tank , that doesn't leak like a faucet and has lots of coil options..I'm thinking Super Tank Mini...Still have my trusty KayFuns for back up...

I've used a few sub-ohm tanks and sold them all, but still have a couple Supertank Minis and about 30 coils in my stash. Pretty solid value tank that can be found for 16 bucks, and they take a bunch of different coils including Aspire Atlantis and Vaperesso Ccell coils, along with the Tobeco coils. There may be others that fit, but I have only used those three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread