Atlantis v2 harsh hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyTny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
New York
A 0.3 ohm resistance at 50 watts in only about 3.9 volts, assuming you have enough air and everything is proper there shouldn't be any burning. At 70 watts you're at about 4.5 volts, nothing too crazy either, but I wouldn't run it that high personally.

I'd make sure all your connections are clean to ensure your getting good contact. The coil unit needs to also be tightened properly and the tank needs to be snug too, so it can wick after each hit. Try dissembling the tank and make sure everything is in place and snug.

Is it your first time using high powered gear? Make sure you're drawing enough air through the tank to cool the coil off.

Ggrhaulin

Mar 24, 2015
Atlanta, GA, USA
I've been using Atlantis V2 for two months now and the tank prefers thicker juice. I use Max VG with 10% PGA 6% flavor. Always prime coils by soaking it in juice and then installing in tank. Using IPV4 starting at 65w for the first tank. If and only if juice starts to bleed through coil and gets in my mouth do I up the wattage. Pretty common to run at 70-76watts. Most coils last five to ten days.
Trust me...this tank is the one for me. I have pretty much tried every other option and this works best for my application.
By the way, if you hear any noise while taking a hit your juice is to thin for coil. No sizzle, popping and chain Vape. I do.

Just bought two more tanks yesterday on wakeandvape last night for $20 each. Why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread