Atomic Cinnecide Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
I used to LOVE "Atomic Fireballs" In fact I would eat so many of them that I would develop welts on my tongue. Then I would have to quit.

I love "Atomic Cinnecide." The taste is absolutely spot on "Atomic Fireball." Unfortunately, it's so spot on that the tip of my tongue is now RAW. Anybody else experience this? Do you think my body will eventually get used to it? AC is the only flavor that I've come across where I thought "Oh yeah, I could totally vape this at 0 nic."

Anybody use this as a daily vape? Do you have similar problems?

Strigoi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
Martinez, CA
i've been using it almost exclusively for a couple of weeks now at 24mg. it does make my mouth feel a bit funny (for lack of a better word) at times. there's no raw feeling and it goes away pretty quickly or after i brush my teeth.

i think it has to do with it being more of a flavor than a scent. your guess is as good as mine though.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I've been vaping VaporBomb's Cinna Bomb, which I believe is probably pretty close to AC. Yes, I have the same problems if I overdo it. My tongue will actually start to bleed, although it doesn't hurt. I think there's a small amount of cinnamon oil in those products which may be causing some of us to have an adverse reaction.

Buzzy

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2010
Chicago
I've tried mixing AC with a couple of other flavors quite successfully for me. It tones down the bite of the AC, but still gives me the taste. You could try mixing it with apple, orange, caramel or vanilla flavors. I usually go about 60% AC and 40% of the other or 65/35. I still get the AC taste that I really like, but without too much bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread