Atomizer with Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I have used everything I could find thus far, so far the best has been the hh357 (with some problems).

The atomizer will fire up on my homemade box mod (doesn't have any failsafes) but the provari provides e2 or e1 and will not fire it up (the hh357). I am looking for the BEST atomizer (cost is not an issue). Any suggestions out there before I place an order???

sumoman25

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2011
South Dakota
I don't know why, but the atomizer that came with my lavatube from apollo has been the best I've ever found. It's 3 ohms, and I'm sure they sell the same one separately. The drip tip that came with it is also the best I've ever seen, huge bore and looks sex in a bucket. Definitely check those out. I've also heard good things about the ikenvape atomizers.

sumoman25

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2011
South Dakota
If you are an atty guy, and money is not an object, why don't you look at a repairable atty?

You can tweak one of those exactly to what you want, and if it ever dies you just rebuild it on the cheap. They are pricey though, instead of $5 its more like $100

Or make a repairable genesis, check out the moding forum for atomizers, lots of guides.

c.chalie

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
philadelphia
If you are an atty guy, and money is not an object, why don't you look at a repairable atty?

You can tweak one of those exactly to what you want, and if it ever dies you just rebuild it on the cheap. They are pricey though, instead of $5 its more like $100
NHaler • Smoking Alternatives has the DIY attys entire kit for only $65 i think

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
I would meter it. If it's causing issues it may have drifted to a very low resistance, in which case it may not be safe on any unprotected setup. The Provari V2 won't fire it because something is wrong. Using it on a mechanical mod may cause a battery to blow.

With that said, the HH.357 just wasn't for me. I really dig the Cisco 306, and it's almost a third the price. I think it's pretty widely accepted that if you want the best atty you can buy, you're either going to get a Cisco-spec (the HH.357 is one of several Cisco-spec atties) or you're going to get an iKenVape atty.

Avid Vaper : Personal Vaporizers and Accessories

IkenVape Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread