95-394_02.jpg

Reactions: Winci

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
thanks for your comment, that's for short circuit protection, maybe you are right, it should be called Mod, not mech
No maybe about it, Mech's have no chips, circuitry they're Mechanical that's why they're called Mechanical Mod's.

Please accurately advertise what you're selling because it is rather important.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

DevinFocal

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 30, 2018
www.focalecig.com
No maybe about it, Mech's have no chips, circuitry they're Mechanical that's why they're called Mechanical Mod's.

Please accurately advertise what you're selling because it is rather important.

thanks for your reply, but sorry, we can't agree with you in fact, you can't say mechanical mod is called mechanical just because there's no electronic, the short circuit protection will make it more safe

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
thanks for your reply, but sorry, we can't agree with you in fact, you can't say mechanical mod is called mechanical just because there's no electronic, the short circuit protection will make it more safe
You can also say a horse is an automobile but that doesn't make it so.

Facts are Mechanical Mod's have no electronics or chips. Do what you will my intent has been to help you but your refusal just lends to your lack of credibility as a Vendor.

DevinFocal

Unregistered Supplier
Oct 30, 2018
www.focalecig.com
You can also say a horse is an automobile but that doesn't make it so.

Facts are Mechanical Mod's have no electronics or chips. Do what you will my intent has been to help you but your refusal just lends to your lack of credibility as a Vendor.

thanks, we know you want to help, and we know the correct name should be Unregulated Mod, but we will keep the previous name, thanks for your help again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread