Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Rating - 100%
    97   0   0
    I can no longer use them due to limited space. First up is a custom wood one that was made for me to hold tube mods. It will also hold attys.
    1692744354262.jpeg

Next I have two of these, not wood but some sort of polymer/plastic type material:
    1692744440080.jpeg

I have no idea if anyone is interested or what to charge but shipping will probably be close to $10 so I will just say $10.00 each including shipping or make an offer. Paypal F&F with no mention of ecigs, vape etc.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Rating - 100%
    97   0   0
    With as slow as the forum is at times, you might want to leave it up for more than 20 hours.
    I'm sure someone would come along and be interested.
    Yes but I can only have 3 threads open at a time so I am a bit limited cause I can't wait long if I want to post more stuff. I might open it back up or report a bit later.

Reactions: puffon

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Yes but I can only have 3 threads open at a time so I am a bit limited cause I can't wait long if I want to post more stuff. I might open it back up or report a bit later.
    Understand now. I didn't realize there was a 3 thread limit in the classifieds.

Reactions: rosesense

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The rules state 4 are allowed at any one time. But that seems to be a very loose rule, I've seen members with well over 10 threads open at a time in the Classifieds :)

• Agree
    Reactions: JCinFLA

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Rating - 100%
    97   0   0
    The rules state 4 are allowed at any one time. But that seems to be a very loose rule, I've seen members with well over 10 threads open at a time in the Classifieds :)
    True but the forum police will report some of us and we will be told (nicely) to close them down (ask how I know).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread