Not open for further replies.

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
Yes, that type of atomizer will be just fine :) However, it doesn't appear to list what resistance it is on the product page. For that type of battery, a resistance between 1.8 ohms and 2.4 ohms will probably be ideal. Those might be just right for you, but I can't tell from what info they've provided. I would ask the vendor exactly what resistance those are before ordering :2c:

Going a little higher resistance won't hurt the battery, but vape quality could suffer some. On the other side of the spectrum, going lower resistance can improve the vape but can also put the device at risk since the low resistance might create too much current for the electronics in the unit to handle.

Anthony Sorrento

Feb 6, 2015
That's a good start but if you are like me...might not kill the craving completely. ...deff. try that for a little and if it does work and you do enjoy it, get your self something better down the road...dint need anything fancy...what helped me is when I decided to go to the innokin mvp2.0....they have tons and tons of different mods(batteries )....good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread