Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Gotta say I am a bit on the disappointed side. Ibviously, I've not used it, yet, but it looks like a rehash of the Petri rta with a dumbed down deck. It's been long enough, I would have like to see some innovation. And a size/capacity reduction, too? Really?

Oh, I'll probably end up with one, but it's not shooting to the top of the list...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
I dig it. I have 3 of the originals and still keep them in rotation. Although the Aromamizer Supreme V2 is an excellent comparable (slightly better on ease of filling and juice control) atty. No doubt I will get me one (or more) of this new Boreas v2. I like the looks and options for size.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
This does not look like an RDTA to me. Nothing like the juice flow system like the first Boreas or the system like Aromamizer Supreme v2 and others. This has a wick 'channel' like virtually every other RTA decks. Wonder if it feeds differently than most? How can you refer to it as an RDTA when it is pretty much the same as your average RTA set up? I was just getting ready to buy this and really looked at the deck/juice channels and not seeing what I would like to see on this. It may work great, but not the same total saturation process of the original. Hmmmmm. Waiting for a vid review.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
This does not look like an RDTA to me. Nothing like the juice flow system like the first Boreas or the system like Aromamizer Supreme v2 and others. This has a wick 'channel' like virtually every other RTA decks. Wonder if it feeds differently than most? How can you refer to it as an RDTA when it is pretty much the same as your average RTA set up? I was just getting ready to buy this and really looked at the deck/juice channels and not seeing what I would like to see on this. It may work great, but not the same total saturation process of the original. Hmmmmm. Waiting for a vid review.
I know I saw the juice channels and thought what the .... ! Why even have the pop out deck if the liquid is not going to rise up from the Bottom ....smfh.... I love the looks and the build deck looks ok I guess but come on

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
I'm definitely grabbing a black. The bottom cover gets the juice much like the V1. Only it flows in through the sides rather than below. I reckon they did this to keep it compact. It should wick similar to the Merlin Mini which wicks well. Also the deck, whilst being a velocity type, should form two separate channels in the chamber because of the wall posts. Hoping it doesn't make it turbulent.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Here are some more pics, looks interesting for sure but will have to wait and try one out.

O3pKH3O.jpg

PIJu86S.jpg

zCOyCVl.jpg

vF6yODX.jpg

jt6QoKB.jpg

SO3MOXe.jpg

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
While I have to admit that it does look nice, I wasn't a fan of V1 and it has been stuck in the drawer since I bought it, I will be interested in seeing owner reviews.

There were folks who loved the Boreas v1. I was also left with a meh feeling on it. I tried to like it but it wasn't for me. That's true of every tank out there, it won't be great for 100% of buyers. This looks interesting, but I'll wait for some experiences with it posted, as it seems like just another dual Velocity deck but with more division between the two coils. We'll see if the v2 has sufficient great performance to differentiate it from all the other dual coil decks out there now.

Reactions: MMW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread