augvape intake poor flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

gengivo

May 8, 2019
hi all,
i just got augvape intake to use as an alternative to my old kayfun 5.
I rebuilt with the same ss clapton wire used in k5 , at about 0.4 ohm, same as k5, but the flavour is really weak.
I use k5 with full open air and intake with a little open air, to achieve a similar "nearly DTL" vaping style i have with k5 full opened.
Any suggestion to improve flavour?
Thanks

p.s: sorry for my poor english

Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
hi all,
I rebuilt with the same ss clapton wire used in k5 , at about 0.4 ohm, same as k5, but the flavour is really weak.
I use k5 with full open air and intake with a little open air, to achieve a similar "nearly DTL" vaping style i have with k5 full opened.
Thanks

Honestly not a fair comparison, two different styles of rta. Tell us your coil specs and if possible a picture of the build, side view please.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
hi all,
Thanks

I would put the coil closer to the deck, centered over the 3 air holes---too much air on a lot of the rebuildables will reduce flavor.

Let us know how it goes.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread