Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am looking for the original Augvape Intake Single Coil rta in the Limited Edition colors of Gold and Rainbow.

9d9139f28bf01b9dd054188e991ac654.jpg
f1e32ca17e58175487c144b937543f96.jpg

As for the condition, I would prefer new, like new, excellent.

This rta has been discontinued.

I am willing to pay $25 each or will negotiate. If you have one to sell, make me an offer.

I would prefer to buy from the US but will consider international since this is hard to find. I live in the US.

PayPal only!

• Optimistic
Reactions: SnapDragon NY

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Try @DIYNoob. He hates his desperately apparently.

why colors btw? Paint always comes off.

I have two in gold and the paint is holding up VERY well. I think the rainbow will too. I have a purple Intake and the paint did chip on that one. I am comfortable with gold and rainbow. I did ask @DIYNoob if he wanted to sell his but he never answered me. :oops:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two in gold and the paint is holding up VERY well. I think the rainbow will too. I have a purple Intake and the paint did chip on that one. I am comfortable with gold and rainbow. I did ask @DIYNoob if he wanted to sell his but he never answered me. :oops:

Mira late night in the USA now. Also I don’t know what color his is. I’ve only ever had one device ever that ejuice didn’t just lift the paint off of after a few months. Silver Eleaf Altria. Had a black one too which did not last. The paint on it seemed like automotive paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread