Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
The story of the Narada…

Here it is the updated version of the original Narada…with the collaboration of Vaperizzo, Druga and Augvape. They made this version sleeker, more robust, to have a faster approach on the go, with better coils and most of all a beautiful design.

resize_DSC_0643.JPG
resize_DSC_0644.JPG

Out the Box

The Pod comes in three different designs all Black and carbon, Red and Leather and Gunmetal and Wood. Which are beautifully finished and designed. The retail price is coming $50 or £40 a nice price for a decent pod.

The pod carries 3.7ml liquid with a great airflow.

There are loads of spare O-Rings along with two coils the Mesh 0.4ohm & single coil 1.0ohm.

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

rba is available and at a price of £12.99 In the UK, I have noticed there are ones on sale too, when buying the Pro.

resize_DSC_0645.JPG

The Build

The way this device is filled is through a little rubber bung this could be developed to have a much easier access. The coil switching process is easy as long as there is no liquid in there and it can be changed at a rapid rate, with the push pull fitting. These coils are small and soak liquid well but do not rush; it recommends at least 5 minutes I would it give much longer. It took a good 20-30 puffs before the flavour was perfect to the bottle. The device size is 82x40x14mm, nice and compact.

The pod is compact and packs some features.

Variable wattage

Twist (rotate) of the main button + & - which Is awesome

Upgradable firmware

Single Coil - 1.0ohm

This is fit for MTL vaping so if you want that then this is the choice. The airflow was fully open and the draw was really good for the choice. The flavours are really good and impressed with how it is performing. This is a good little pod for any MTL vapers out there but I would make sure that you are using either salts, 50/50 with a higher nic content.

Mesh Coil - 0.4ohm

Throughout my time testing out the Mesh Coil, It’s been a great little coil and I can say they have performed well and lasted a while. I used 50/50 liquid and the flavour was great! I have had a constant 10 days from this and I must say they have managed to get these coils right. They soak liquid up quick and well

When priming the cotton, it took about 10-15minutes. It should have a decent time In soaking up so that It doesn’t damage the coil I did make sure that It was left a long while. With the flavour, it was there but took some time to get to the flavour richer, more to what was on the bottle.

With the battery life, I have managed to get a good day usage on the .4ohm but with the MTL It lasted about 2days. It is not as big as the previous Narada AIO at 1100mah this is only 950mah is.

resize_DSC_0646.JPG
resize_DSC_0648.JPG
resize_DSC_0650.JPG
resize_DSC_0651.JPG
resize_DSC_0652.JPG

Pros

· Solid

· Amazing design features

· Compact

· Good airflow

· Amazing flavour and cloud for a small device

· Refillable Pod

· Replaceable coils

· Great clouds

· Strong pod fixing (magnets)

Cons

· No way of knowing the airflow

· Pod has to be removed to fill, not major

resize_DSC_0655.JPG

Conclude

Now let us be clear here…Augvape have been chucking some good bits of kit out lately and they show commitment to each piece. The first AIO was awesome and got the attention of vapers the world for its compactness and ease of use. This just comes in better. The battery is not as big but still packs the punch. The coils are much better and flavour is better. There are no niggly bits yet only with the removal of the pod to refill. This may lead to replacing the pod, as placement will become loose over time.

Now would I buy it? I am going to say yes it is perfect for on the go, in the pocket and the flavour!

Now this is on a special price over at Source more, who kindly donated this kit for review.

Use code NARAPRO for $22.99 - Augvape Narada Pro Kit 30W 3.7ml pod system kit with mesh coil

Coils use - Augvape Narada Pro Kit replacement coil 5pcs/pack

resize_DSC_0656.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Augvape x Druga x Vaperizzo - Narada Pro AIO - Red Black Leather
Tank – Narada Pod - 3.7ml
E-liquid – Nasty Juice - CushMan - Mango Banana 70/30 - 0.4ohm & Joes Juice - Vimtoes - 50/50 6mg - 1.0ohm
Coils – Mesh 0.4ohm & 1.0ohm
Batteries – Built in 950mah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread