Authentic Cotton Candy vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Seems like this is the hardest to find. Either the ones I purchased of the long run to be too weak of a flavor, or no where near tasting like the real thing. I really want to find a ejuice tasting like cotton candy. Seriously, we're talking circus cotton candy and not your average pantry store tasting kind xD.

Any suggestions?

Tibby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Oakley, Ca.
Haven't tried a cotton candy yet but I have always wanted too. I can remember the vendor that allows you to add flavor to the liquid as many times as you would like. They had a cotton candy and one reviewer said he flavored up 3 times on his c.c. Oh yeah it'sount baker vapor. Let me know when you find a good one please. I'd like to try a authentic marshmellow as well.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Heh, I feel same way. I never, even in stores, came across a good marshmallow flavor either. Though, I'd imagine it be a difficult task to imitate it. The only good deserts I've tried and enjoyed (and still continue ordering by the way) are altcig & highbrow vapor. Though too bad neither of em have the flavors I want. One can dream though. I sent them an email in the near future to make one.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
I see. Well for the time being I made a batch order with goodejuice for a cotton candy flavor & some tobacco flavors on there as well. I'll order from vaporgod if this juice doesn't float my boat. I tried TVR cotton candy, its authentic. However, it's not a strong cotton candy flavor. It has nothing to do with throat hit either, just quality of the flavor.

Cotton Candy flavor eliquid for your electonic cigarettes. VaporGod.com

Yeah, looks promising based on the review. I can't decide though, PG or more in VG? Will it effect lowering the taste?

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
I have never heard of citrus flavored cotton candy (or pantry store for that matter).

I only know the type made with sugar that is melted and then spun to form cotton in a special spinning machine. That is the kind I love and VaporGod makes the BEST!

Not sure if this helps...

OP wasn't asking for citrus flavored, but CIRCUS cotton candy, meaning the kind spun in a machine that you can buy at the circus and at carnivals, not the artificial kind you can buy in a plastic tub in a convenience store. At least, I think that's what OP meant. I think it's hard to find cotton candy that tastes right, too. I've purchased two from different vendors and find that while it tastes pretty good on the inhale, there is a rather nasty aftertaste.

I haven't tried VaporGod's. Thanks for the tip.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Virgin Vapors made Cotton Candy as a special halloween flavor... it's not on the website yet but it can be ordered as a custom flavor. They also have a fantabulous marshmallow flavor called Pillow Dreams.

I'm not going to comment on virgin vapor, but I'll pass. They're just not my cup of tea.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
OP wasn't asking for citrus flavored, but CIRCUS cotton candy, meaning the kind spun in a machine that you can buy at the circus and at carnivals, not the artificial kind you can buy in a plastic tub in a convenience store. At least, I think that's what OP meant. I think it's hard to find cotton candy that tastes right, too. I've purchased two from different vendors and find that while it tastes pretty good on the inhale, there is a rather nasty aftertaste.

I haven't tried VaporGod's. Thanks for the tip.
Oh lol, OK. I must have read that wrong. What an idiot I am. Haha. I didn't even know that Candy Floss (that's what we called it) could be bought in a tub. The only kind I have ever seen is made fresh at a fairground etc. Well, then he should maybe try a sample of VaporGod's Cotton Candy. Tastes pretty good to me.

Angi2299

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
W'ford, TX
Hoosier E-Cig Supply has the best cotton candy flavor I have tried to date. The prices are also really good (~$11 for 30 ml).

Most of their flavors are spot on. Candy Watermelon and Peach Gummy Candy are also really good and sweet as well. They are the only juice vendor I have stuck with and have ordered my liquids from them exclusively for over 6 months.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Hoosier E-Cig Supply has the best cotton candy flavor I have tried to date. The prices are also really good (~$11 for 30 ml).

Most of their flavors are spot on. Candy Watermelon and Peach Gummy Candy are also really good and sweet as well. They are the only juice vendor I have stuck with and have ordered my liquids from them exclusively for over 6 months.
How does it compare to VaporGod's Cotton Candy? I wouldn't mind trying a new one just to see... :p.

Angi2299

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
W'ford, TX
How does it compare to VaporGod's Cotton Candy? I wouldn't mind trying a new one just to see...

Not familiar with VaporGod's Cotton Candy. It is not an Ethyl Maltol type flavor (EC Blend tasted like that and very strong). It tastes like spun sugar. It is sweet and as strong as a flavor of this type can be. I have been so happy with all the liquid I have gotten from Hoosier E-Cig, I have not branched out much recently. The last time I even tried another vendor was about 5-6 months ago. Tastes are so subjective, but so many of the liquids I have tried in the past have such a strong chemical taste (I attribute it to the nic base because all the flavors have the same undertone), I can't stand to vape them. I have a set of about 4 flavors I cycle through and will order small samplers on occasion.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Not familiar with VaporGod's Cotton Candy. It is not an Ethyl Maltol type flavor (EC Blend tasted like that and very strong). It tastes like spun sugar. It is sweet and as strong as a flavor of this type can be. I have been so happy with all the liquid I have gotten from Hoosier E-Cig, I have not branched out much recently. The last time I even tried another vendor was about 5-6 months ago. Tastes are so subjective, but so many of the liquids I have tried in the past have such a strong chemical taste (I attribute it to the nic base because all the flavors have the same undertone), I can't stand to vape them. I have a set of about 4 flavors I cycle through and will order small samplers on occasion.
Thanks Angie, I may give it a try!! Hope they ship international.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread