Status
Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Just received an "Authentic" Wu Tang House of mods El Sigilo. I have searched for clones online but can't seem to find any for comparison except on Alibaba, and they don't offer a clone that looks even similar to the "Authentic" I now possess, save for the torched look. I have seen review of this mod and mine looks exactly like what is in the review. Anybody seen the El Sigilo clones anywhere besides Alibaba? I really want to see if thing is an original as it is part of the "Ultra Limited" editions and serialized [HASHTAG]#007[/HASHTAG]. Got it on Ebay from a highly rated seller who said he has 10 (9 now) for sale. It did not come with documentation, but all seems legit as I have nothing to compare it with.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Here are the pics of what I'm working with:
image (1).jpeg
image (2).jpeg
image.jpeg

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Update:

Clone or not, this little devil hits like a train! Chucking the vapor! Now I gotta
:glug:find a good hybrid atty to seat flush and reduce the battery rattle. I just purchased the troll rda and the deadmodz rda. Both have adjustable posi pins so should work with the hybrid connect. Wouldn't mind finding a good RTA to use this thing on the reg. suggestions anyone? I know there are some good suggestions in previous posts so I'll start there :smokie:While I spew some tasty clouds with cold fusion's "Shock & Awe" (tasty mango ish juice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread