Status
Not open for further replies.

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
If you're prepared to wait for shipping then i'd use one of the many Chinese sites. The price will depend on who has the biggest 'sale' on that day - fasttech, Gearbest, Heavens Gifts.....
Whatever you do don't be tempted by Ebay - too many fakes.
Being from the UK i can't help with USA sites so i'll bow out now. :rolleyes:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC

Express Kit (mod + Cable only) = $27.95

Full Kit (Mod, Melo II Mini, Cable, etc.) = $37.95 in many colors. other special colors and/or finishes are available for a higher price.

Wait for more though, because I've got 3 other websites to check, to find the best deal for you. Will post them in a short while, too.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Eleaf iStick Pico TC Kit - $34.95 in many colors

Eleaf™ iStick Pico 75W TC Full Kit - Vapor Authority - $38.99-$39.99 in many colors and finishes

Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC Starter Kit - $38.95 for the Full Kit in many colors.

Others I found were higher priced than any of the above. Unfortunately you missed the Clearance deals several vendors had last year on them. Many people got them from Rocky Mountain Vapor @ $32 - 30% = $22.40 with Free S/H.

Some of the vendors I've posted links for are ECF Suppliers though, so you may find that some have a coupon code to use for a discount off their published prices. Check in the supplier forum for each supplier's threads.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Have you heard about vapecrawler.com?

Vapecrawler

I see it from 29.95 (or several sites at 35.96 and up with free shipping). I can't vouch for any of the sites listed, though, you'll have to do your own research there. I guess I would start with the cheapest one and work up from there, you can look for reviews, or ask if anyone has used a particular site recently and what their experience was like. If you find one that is a "registered supplier" here on the forums, they should be pretty trustworthy, and also probably have a subforum here where you can contact a spokesperson for the company should you need assistance.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If you want US vendors only though, AND the Kit...you'll need to adjust the search to show only them. That'll really cut down the 140 results that first popped up.

Here's the link showing only US vendors, and search results for iStick Pico 75W Kit, priced low to high:

Vapecrawler

Kit doesn't always mean the full kit with the Melo III Mini though. Have to click to see which ones do mean that. Also, some links (like the $34.97 one shown to Vapor Beast)...will take you to the websites and show you they're discontinued and no longer in stock like the SS one. Vapor Beast does have some in other colors/finishes, but they're $59 + change for the kit.

Last edited:
  • Agree

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Out of all the links I posted earlier, and those found for only US vendors who have the Full Kit (mod + tank) on VapeCrawler...this vendor below has the best total price = Kit Price + S/H costs. They're very reputable and are an ECF registered supplier, too.

Electronic Cigarette and Vaping Supplies | LiteCigUSA

It's $39.95 - 10% (use code LITECIG10) = $35.96 with FREE S/H

The kit for $34.95 at the My Freedom Smokes link would be the next best, because you'd have to pay S/H there. Would be about a $3 difference in the total price.

Reactions: Ionori

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Out of all the links I posted earlier, and those found for only US vendors who have the Full Kit (mod + tank) on VapeCrawler...this vendor below has the best total price = Kit Price + S/H costs. They're very reputable and are an ECF registered supplier, too.

Electronic Cigarette and Vaping Supplies | LiteCigUSA

It's $39.95 - 10% (use code LITECIG10) = $35.96 with FREE S/H

The kit for $34.95 at the My Freedom Smokes link would be the next best, because you'd have to pay S/H there. Would be about a $3 difference in the total price.

The code NEWMFS15 will get you 15% off there.

• Useful

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I ordered some last month from health cabinet for $20 each.
It took 10 days to get here, but they take PP.

That's a super price for them! Did that include S/H?

I didn't even check FT, Gearbest, HC, nor HG though, since he said he would rather deal with a US company.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
the packing was wonderful from them. Everything was bubble wrapped and taped, it looked like box of Christmas gifts wrapped up!

OH...I 100% agree! Everything comes amazingly well protected. Shipments I've received from them have been by far the best packing jobs I've seen for mods, tanks, boxes of coils, etc. :thumbs:

is250sp

Sep 25, 2013
dallas
Well being a newbie, I didn't understand how FastTech displayed it's out of stock items. I couldn't wait any longer so I canceled my order with them. I am now back at looking at US sites. I want the 4ml tank so I've pieced together the two sites below. The tank is 17.95 and mod is 26.95 both free shipping. Total is 44.90. Are they both legit?

Eleaf iSmoka Melo 3 Atomizer Tank
Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC MOD

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have never used Litecig, I believe I heard some negative feedback at one point, but I can't remember what it was, unfortunately, and I could be wrong. I don't think it had to do with inauthentics, though.

I will note, perhaps you want to try vapecrawler. com if you are unsure about the site. You will get "good" prices (not necessarily rock bottom, vendor do pay a fee to use it) but "good" prices, from both USA and China vendors. It might give you something of a comparison point. You enter the mods or tanks or whatever you are interested in, and it will provide usually quite a few results. Etc.

Best of luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread