Authentic Kool flavor found

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked two or three packs a day of Kools or Kool Milds for over 40 years. Last year I was forced to stop smoking due to social pressure and because I moved into a non-smoking apartment. At 61 years of age, it was difficult to accept that I couldn't smoke anymore. I loved to smoke. The nicotine in cigarettes also helped me remain alert and focused although I have vascular dementia (check out the studies). Reluctantly, I turned to e-cigarettes as a substitute. The nicotine delivery was surprising. After a short time, I didn't miss my Kools at all. The problem was finding the right e-liquid that closely approximated the taste of my Kools. Halo liquids approximated the taste very closely, especially their Menthol Ice flavor. Unfortunately, their menthol favors didn't have a sufficiently strong throat hit for a Kool smoker, and there was almost no underlying tobacco flavor, which analog Kools possessed. I tried different liquids to no avail until I came up with the right composition. It is a mix of a smooth, light tobacco flavor and menthol drops. The tobacco flavored juice is Halo's Tribeca and the menthol drops are Nicquid's Added Burst.

I use SmokTech's Aro tanks (2 ml), to which I add four drops of Added Burst first. Then I fill the remainder of the tank with the Tribeca. Mix well by agitating and rocking. The trick is to get just the right amount of menthol by adding a drop at a time of Added Burst until you reach the desired taste. Finally I found Nirvana! Try it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread