Automatic Battery & Atomizer ego joye - need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtrty

Nov 1, 2011
San Diego
I've been smoking the 510-T for a while now even though I'm having problems with them. Atomizer dying too soon, hard draw, tank tops getting stuck in atomizer etc.

I'm thinking of switching to a mega Joye Ego tank as in the following link Joye eGo-T LR Atomizer ( Mega Cylinder )

Here's my problem. I happen to be disabled and cannot physically push the button on the Joye Ego manual battery. So, I found an automatic battery (Tornado) on Totally Wicked.
TORNADO E-NIC- MEGA 1000mAh Automatic Batteries.

Will that battery work with the Joye Ego atomizer?
I have read in other threads that the Tornado is exactly the same as the Joye Ego. Just would like this reassured.

Also, if I buy the following adapter, can I use my regular 510 multi-charger to charge the new Tornado Battery?
TORNADO-Battery-Mains Charger Adaptor

You're probably asking why not get everything from Totally wicked? Answer: Totally Wicked is just too expensive but I will get their battery since no one else seems to sell any automatic Joye Ego batteries.

Thank you...

Tersur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Bfe Kentucky
Tornado is compatable with Ego. Your 510 Charger will work on the big battery, however it will take a long time to charge to full on one. Id recomend the Charger that goes with that battery model as it will only take 1-2 hours as opposed to sometimes as long as it took you to drain the battery on the 510 Charger. Also my personal experiance with the Ego tank system was mostly bad. High maint atomizers and leaky tanks. I personally recomend you try some cartomizers. Boge 510 LR are my personal favorite. the 1000 Mah battery will give you a very long battery life puffing on them and you will find that you get 5 of the Boge cartos for the price of less than 1 Ego -t Atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread