Status
Not open for further replies.

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
OK, I got one of these nice little eGo automatic sticks, gone KISS on the job with BCC’s Ce5, tanked fusions etc. all on eGo’s [and one eVic to put the ProTank on and charge batteries for my LED work lights] and needed more, haven’t had an automatic since the old days.

This little baby seems to work BETTER than all the twists :ohmy: I have :confused: , and is it a cool look with the silver eVod BCC Clearomizer on top :p and as good a vape as you are going to get without dripping or a rba thus out of KISS.

Now I’m not going to get into my theory of vapor harmonics/capacitors [see flux] or hat folding [its shiny side in] :facepalm: but since there’s no voltage adjustments on it might not have any switching or PWM circuitry involved. May just work the way God intended: a battery across a coil. Whatever, it’s a good deal and if you use eGo’s worth adding to your kit and the automatic kinda grows on you, makes it easy to hold fingers over the holes to tighten the draw as you vape.
Thanks Ike, I'll be getting a few more of these with your BCC's, you have your eye on the ball stocking the good proven stuff. I'm trying too think of anything I've tried that you might want to check out, there are a few other bottom coils out there that are nice and a little cheaper but NONE better than the two winners you have. Unless you want to get into the RBA'a, cermatic and pre burnt SS wicks, looks like you have it covered except:
GETTING STOCK IN, but you knew that :D

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
OK, I got one of these nice little eGo automatic sticks, gone KISS on the job with BCC’s Ce5, tanked fusions etc. all on eGo’s [and one eVic to put the ProTank on and charge batteries for my LED work lights] and needed more, haven’t had an automatic since the old days.

This little baby seems to work BETTER than all the twists :ohmy: I have :confused: , and is it a cool look with the silver eVod BCC Clearomizer on top :p and as good a vape as you are going to get without dripping or a RBA thus out of KISS.

Now I’m not going to get into my theory of vapor harmonics/capacitors [see flux] or hat folding [its shiny side in] :facepalm: but since there’s no voltage adjustments on it might not have any switching or PWM circuitry involved. May just work the way God intended: a battery across a coil. Whatever, it’s a good deal and if you use eGo’s worth adding to your kit and the automatic kinda grows on you, makes it easy to hold fingers over the holes to tighten the draw as you vape.
Thanks Ike, I'll be getting a few more of these with your BCC's, you have your eye on the ball stocking the good proven stuff. I'm trying too think of anything I've tried that you might want to check out, there are a few other bottom coils out there that are nice and a little cheaper but NONE better than the two winners you have. Unless you want to get into the RBA'a, cermatic and pre burnt SS wicks, looks like you have it covered except:
GETTING STOCK IN, but you knew that :D

Can you tell me if the battery on that Auto eGo is sealed or not?

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
No it isn't. I don't think you can seal an auto batt because it has to be open for the switch.

There are several batteries with the 808 threading that are sealed in the center. I think I just figured out why we don't see 510 automatic that are sealed but we see 808's.

The 808 auto batteries I understand draw in air from the sides. I wish I had something here 808 to look at. It might be that the 808 design can work this way but not on the 510's.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I should say these and KW Charlie changed my mind. He has these batteries that are smaller but they're not auto. I have one I use. The price is really good. http://www.ikenvape.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=IkonB
sEm_oops2.gif
I guess they're out of stock.

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
It arrived.

Have batteries shrunk?

This 900mAh battery is a bit smaller than I expected.

If he can get these auto's in 650 size I will be very excited. I am not so interested in the tiny manual ones. I want the auto batteries for my hands free solution.

I do like the auto battery that I ordered with my cartomizer order. When I am not hands free I will be using a Provari. I will get use out of the 900 mAh battery but I really want a 650 mAh version. It would be better yet if it didn't have the led. :)

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It arrived.

Have batteries shrunk?

This 900mAh battery is a bit smaller than I expected.

If he can get these auto's in 650 size I will be very excited. I am not so interested in the tiny manual ones. I want the auto batteries for my hands free solution.

I do like the auto battery that I ordered with my cartomizer order. When I am not hands free I will be using a Provari. I will get use out of the 900 mAh battery but I really want a 650 mAh version. It would be better yet if it didn't have the led. :)
I gotta have all the battery I can get. I noticed yesterday that most of my PVs needed batteries recharged so I finally got off my lazy behind and installed fresh batteries.
laugh1_zpsc605548c.png

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I actually have plenty of batteries, just not all the right ones.

I have 7 18650s for the Provari on the Left of me, I have 6 18490s for the Provari to the right of me.

I am accumulating batteries for my bike riding, cutting the grass, and other things set up.

I have been using the Auto's heavily just to test out. I will eventually quit using them when I am inside except for when I might be doing something that requires both hands. Once testing is over I will be saving them for hands free usage situations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread