Automatic Vape/Ecig builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerrodBordo

Dec 30, 2015
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Hey guys,

First time poster, intermediate manual vape user in Dallas, TX. Short version is I'm looking for a good/decent quality (semi-quiet) automatic vapor to puff on in my cubicle at work, but there's no "official" verbiage for singling out specific styles of ecigs just yet, there's too many different ways to do this!

I have used a handful of different manual setups, my favorite was given to me in October as a wedding gift:
iStick 40W
KangerTech Sub tank Mini w/ 3-6mg nicotine @ 17-19w
rba to build my own coils
24ga Kanthal 6 wraps over 3mm (still experimenting with the best wrap# and diameter)

I sit in a cube all freakin day surrounded by people and 15 feet from my boss's boss, but I still refuse to trek 3 stories to blow water vapor outside just because everyone seems to have a problem with harmless man made fog, call me lazy.
So I currently puff on my iStick and breathe out through a microfiber rag for discretion, problem is. If an exec waltzes in and sees it in my mouth it's pretty obvious what I'm doing and to the untrained ear close by it can sound like a .... hit if I take a long rip, not too good for office reputations lol.
I want an decent automatic ecig that I can either mount or rest under my desk (I can rig it myself) so I can route some black surgical tubing or whatever to easily grab and drag on without it being seen or holding a button under my desk. If someone barges in mid drag I can simply hold the hit until it dissipates as I drop the tube on the side opposite that they're facing, like a ninja.
This may seem a bit ridiculous, unnecessary and lazy, but I'd appreciate any and all assistance with my little project. Thank you for taking the time to read my novel/life-story.[/COLOR]

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
Unfortunately I don't think what you want exists at the moment, I could be wrong. Either way, it seems like a huge risk for the convenience to vape. Why not try to see it as taking a break from sitting in your cubicle, can stretch your legs or sit back and enjoy a bit of fresh air in between vapes? No risk to your job there. Other than that, the only thing I can think of would be something like a small ego battery and a high resistance coil, but you'll be getting less vapor and would need to go up in nic to get the same effect. The smaller amount of vapor and compact size would make it easier to hide. There are a few other devices that would fit the small and stealthy look but sub-ohm doesn't really work for stealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread