AVE Craveloupe and Hype, worth the hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dharma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
Near El Paso, TX
Has anyone tried these two alien Visions flavors, Craveloupe and Hype? What did you think? I'm looking for melon flavors that taste like real fruit instead of like candy. I have found one so far - Kick Bass Vapor KBV Cantaloupe. If anyone has had both brands and could offer a comparison too, that would be great.

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
Hype is a personal fav of mine, and I don't like fruit flavor juices as a rule. I also think it has a fair amount of TH for a fruit based juice, others have claimed it has little TH--thus is oh-so-personal nature of opinions on juice. For straight melon flavor, you want the Cravelope. For something melon/peach and just plain different in a wonderfully weird way that somehow works (at least for me)--try the Hype

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Has anyone tried these two Alien Visions flavors, Craveloupe and Hype? What did you think? I'm looking for melon flavors that taste like real fruit instead of like candy. I have found one so far - Kick Bass Vapor KBV Cantaloupe. If anyone has had both brands and could offer a comparison too, that would be great.

If KBV ever takes orders again I'm going to try the cantaloupe.

I did make my own and it's pretty good. I want to compare a premade version.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Hype is my all day vape & has been for about 7 months.
Craveloupe is a mild melon flavor. I've got the 100 ml bottle, but still on my first........meanwhile I've bought several 100 ml bottles of hype.

Hype is like a peach melon.. more peach
Craveloupe, not real strong in the flavor department, but still melon like.

Join us on the ave subforum & I'm sure you will get more answers.

sent from my always glamorous Android using Tapatalk

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Like a chest cold feeling. I run in the morning, or do until it gets too cold and that's when I really felt it. I didn't put two and two together until I read a couple of other posts about the same thing in the health section.

Once I changed the ratio of my other main juice I was fine.

I thought it might just have been symptoms from quitting smoking, but I mistakenly ordered my juice from Vapor Bomb 80vg/20pg and started to feel the same way again.

The_Jerkstore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Like a chest cold feeling. I run in the morning, or do until it gets too cold and that's when I really felt it. I didn't put two and two together until I read a couple of other posts about the same thing in the health section.

Once I changed the ratio of my other main juice I was fine.

I thought it might just have been symptoms from quitting smoking, but I mistakenly ordered my juice from Vapor Bomb 80vg/20pg and started to feel the same way again.
Wow, that sucks. Juices like BoBa's are pretty much a NO NO for then. Good thing you figured it out on your own otherwise you may have been tempted to pick up an analog.

Dharma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
Near El Paso, TX
Definitely try the KBV cantaloupe then, it is really good. Most the feedback on the AVE juice is good so hopefully that will be my next purchase. I'd like to trade for some, but I got ripped off on my last trade with an ECF Veteran just before the stopped letting me trade lol. Ironic, isn't it? Oh well. How do I report being ripped off so others won't in the future?

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
It's impossible to get though. If you're lucky and they're not closed you can sometimes get it on Tue and Friday after 8:00. I know what I'd be doing if I was low on cash and had a lot of time- duplicate some of these juice recipes and hire a couple of people so I could stay open and sell the stuff. It's not rocket science. It's just nic base and flavorings.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Definitely try the KBV cantaloupe then, it is really good. Most the feedback on the AVE juice is good so hopefully that will be my next purchase. I'd like to trade for some, but I got ripped off on my last trade with an ECF Veteran just before the stopped letting me trade lol. Ironic, isn't it? Oh well. How do I report being ripped off so others won't in the future?

I would contact a mod in that section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread