Status
Not open for further replies.

iKN0WaGH0ST

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Virginia
So I finally took the plunge and ordered Boba's and Gorilla juice for the first time due to all the hype.

Boba's is a great vape, but this review isn't about that..

Gorilla juice on the other hand... Wow.

I found my new favorite. Before today I vaped menthol/mint flavors almost exclusively. Nothing but mint or menthol ever did it for me. I've tried various tobacco juices, RY4s, etc etc andFruit flavors. Gorilla juice blows anything I've ever tried out of the water. I've read and heard on reviews that it is basically Boba's Bounty mixed with Bananas. For the most part, I agree. However, if you do not enjoy Boba's, I would still HIGHLY recommend this juice. On the inhale you will taste a slightly tobacco-e flavor, much like Boba's, but not nearly as pronounced or dominant. On the exhale, you will taste a very strong flavored ripe banana. It tastes almost EXACTLY like a banana runt (My favorite! I always pick them out and eat them last as an extra treat :p ). Very smooth, not much of a throat hit, but you will get that VG lung hit. Do yourself a favor. Pick up this juice.

Taste is subjective.. yada yada.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I also got both and really like both but I too, like the Gorilla's best. I found that if you add a little banana to the Boba's it tastes almost exactly like the gorilla. I've been using Deej stuff banana and it's great together. Unfortunately I ordered 30 ML of the Boba's and 18ML of the gorilla. Figures I wish I did it the other way around. If you have some banana you might want to try it in a small amount to see if you like it.

jayjules

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Fl
I also got both and really like both but I too, like the Gorilla's best. I found that if you add a little banana to the Boba's it tastes almost exactly like the gorilla. I've been using Deej stuff banana and it's great together. Unfortunately I ordered 30 ML of the Boba's and 18ML of the gorilla. Figures I wish I did it the other way around. If you have some banana you might want to try it in a small amount to see if you like it.

Thanks! I have some vaporite bananas foster I could add to the bobas if i get in a jam, but I've got a new 30ml bottle of gorilla juice. So I'm good for now, Funny thing about rill juice it smells like banana to me but when i vape it it reminds me of blueberry no explode for some reason. I gust ordered some nlv gold I'm excited to try.

Last edited:

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I just ordered a sample of Gorilla juice. I hope its as good as you say!
It is and if you don't like it I'll trade ya for something else. I just ordered a 30Ml bottle from Smoktech. Every time I vape another flavor and go back to the gorilla I'm like O my God this is good. i think it's actually my all time fav. I like other juives too but if I could only pick 1 juice for the rest of my days it would be gorills. Just ordered some Bounty Hunter too. Should be here monday. That's another one everyone seems to rave about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread