www.ave40.com
  • Deleted by Justin_ting

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Morning Guys,
Thanks for all your participation in this giveaway! All your comment i read carefully and just found that most of you pay great amount of attention to box mods/kits or squonk mods. So maybe next time i will choose to give away that.
randomly pick.jpg

And i used random.org to pick the winners randomly, So congratulation to @bigbob2322. What a lucky guy.
And it won't take much time for me to prepare next giveaway. I hope to see your guys again and win the price next time.
Have a good day!

Ave40

Amit Dilip Gole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2017
India
Morning Guys,
Thanks for all your participation in this giveaway! All your comment i read carefully and just found that most of you pay great amount of attention to box mods/kits or squonk mods. So maybe next time i will choose to give away that.
View attachment 794055

And i used random.org to pick the winners randomly, So congratulation to @bigbob2322. What a lucky guy.
And it won't take much time for me to prepare next giveaway. I hope to see your guys again and win the price next time.
Have a good day!

Ave40

Congratulations to the winner & many thank for the Giveaway @Justin_ting, looking forward to the next giveaway

Sent from Wonderland

Reactions: bigbob2322
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread