Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
Here's a link to the order page

Quick summary:
Smooth, pure tobacco taste.

The longer version:
I bought Blend 4, thinking it might be a type of RY4 (tobacco with caramel/vanilla tones). It wasn't, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a nice, smooth tobacco taste. If you've tried some of AVE's other tobacco flavors, aside from the mysterious Boba's Bounty (yay!)... flavors like C&D (aka Marly), Havana Gold, etc... these all have a similar tobacco base flavor. Blend 4 seems like a pure version of that base flavor. If you're not looking for a particular type of tobacco taste - like say, something that tastes like a Marlboro, or a Camel - and you just want a good tobacco flavor, this is it!

The juice is thick. Turning the bottle upside-down and squeezing, you have to get the air out of the tip before any liquid will come out, and it takes some time. This is like a heavy pancake syrup, trying to come out of a tiny little hole. The air in the tip of the bottle will usually not move for awhile, despite your squeezing, so you have to keep at it. Thicker than any other AVE juice I've tried so far!

The color is a light brown, almost pink.

Vapor, of course is standard for AVE. Very dense fog. You can't see in front of you when you exhale. Be careful if you vape this while driving, make sure the window is open. You might be saying 'yes it's pure VG liquid so of course the vapor is thick' but I have to say, Ben must do something to his juices, because pure VG juices from other vendors I've tried, the vapor isn't anywhere as dense as this. If you're one who likes to see vapor, or want to impress someone with your e-cig, try an AVE juice. It's magic.

Again, very very smooth tobacco flavor, it's that base flavor in the other AVE tobacco juices. My juice is only a few days old since I got it, so if the taste does change, I'll update this, but I notice my other AVE juices don't seem to change much over time. Maybe it's pre-aged? :)

In the future, I'll be keeping stock of Boba's Bounty (wahoo!) and Blend 4. The other AVE tobacco flavors are great, but I really love the smoothness of this one. For tobacco lovers who've never experienced AVE's unique tobacco flavor, Blend 4 is a great one to start with!

Highly, highly recommended for AVE tobacco juice lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread