Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Yeah, I saw the bow-like Coilmaster one and wasn't impressed. This does look really nice, but $80 is a hefty premium. All the work is being done by that coil spool holder, the other end is just a rectangular drill. There is a cheaper item on the market which is only a spool holder to do the wraps but you use you own drill. It's only ~$25, but has it's own issues in performance.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Got the Daedalus from efun.top today.

It's pretty much the greatest thing ever and is a much easier cost to swallow at $35 vs $70-80

The only thing you really need is the jig that comes with it the drill is just a bonus at that point
Please give us an update after you've played with it. I really want to get one but can't decide if I want/need the drill. :D 3fvape has it for $46.99 free shipping. About the same as Efun.top with shipping.

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Please give us an update after you've played with it. I really want to get one but can't decide if I want/need the drill. :D 3fvape has it for $46.99 free shipping. About the same as Efun.top with shipping.
I have played it it. like I said, pretty much the best thing ever. It would be nice if you just buy the JIG though for like $10. its very plasticy I don't make coils that often since they last virtually forever. assuming you don't break the JIG though and you want claptons dual fused or single it works great, haven't played with the 3 core things yet, and don't really intend too.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I have played it it. like I said, pretty much the best thing ever. It would be nice if you just buy the JIG though for like $10. its very plasticy I don't make coils that often since they last virtually forever. assuming you don't break the JIG though and you want claptons dual fused or single it works great, haven't played with the 3 core things yet, and don't really intend too.
:thumbs:

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I think mine was money well spent. $49.95 from Canvape. Don't use the clapton piece very often but
i always use the drill portion and the clamp and swivels. Still wrap claptons by hand as I use a lot of ribbon wire. surprised how long the battery life is. I thought it would chew threw batteries but just the opposite. nice purchase and if I could do it over I would do it again for $49.95. CHEERS!

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
How do you make juggernaut coils? Have to look that up.
Parallel claptons claptoned with ribbon wire.
20161026_192109.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread