Status
Not open for further replies.

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
randy i got the little meter in the mail today!! this thing is great!
man you ship fast....
every bit as accurate as my high priced meter with out the hassles of wires and knobs... i will definitely be grabbing another one for myself when you restock. i cant believe you include the batteries for these at your price.
thanks again

VW18T

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Bangor, PA
randy i got the little meter in the mail today!! this thing is great!
man you ship fast....
every bit as accurate as my high priced meter with out the hassles of wires and knobs... i will definitely be grabbing another one for myself when you restock. i cant believe you include the batteries for these at your price.
thanks again

Glad you like the meter Lenny. I should have more in stock tomorrow.

Thatdamncat

Aug 29, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I have mesh on the way. What size sheets do you all like?
Oh, nice! I think that somewhere between 6"x6" or 6"x12" would be a good size for most people.

What mesh is best for 20-30% VG?
Well, opinions on how to setup a genesis style tank are like elbows and noses (everyone has one or two). I think that 400 would work best for this juice. That's what i use for my 30/70 mix, and it works well. There is a large and informative thread on here about 500 mesh. I haven't tried it, so I can't say.

Last edited:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Oh, nice! I think that somewhere between 6"x6" or 6"x12" would be a good size for most people.

Well, opinions on how to setup a genesis style tank are like elbow and noses (everyone has one or two). I think that 400 would work best for this juice. That's what i use for my 30/70 mix, and it works well. There is a large and informative thread on here about 500 mesh. I haven't tried it, so I can't say.

Ok, thanks, I'll check out that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread