AW IMR 18650 add to cart link not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximillian

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Nebraska
Heyas,

Did you folks at Super T Manufacturing know the "add to cart" link on your battery page for the "AW IMR 18650 high drain. 1600mAh 3.7v: ***OUT OF STOCK, More stock expected in on 11/14*** $9.89" isn't working? Was just wondering since I ordered one using the working link from the P+ page for that battery and recieved my order today. Just in case you were curious why you might not be selling as many of those as normal...

Also, this was my first order from Super T. I ordered on Saturday and the order was in my mailbox this morning (wed). Cant ask for faster service. Thanks for the prompt shipping! :thumbs:

But, why no shipping confirmation email, tracking# email, or way to track orders on your website? I was completely in the dark as to the status of my order until I received it today. Like I said, the shipping was great, but I missed out on my normal mailman stalking ;)

Any plans to add tracking in the future?

I'll definately be ordering from Super T again, considering your price and selection on high end batteries, and the service I received on this order, regardless of whether or not you add tracking info. But the tracking info would make a fantastic supplier even better :)

Thanks again for the prompt shipment!

:D

Maximillian the Courier Unobservant

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for the heads up Maximillian!

First, on the batteries showing out of stock, try going to the page and hitting refresh, sometimes your computer is chache'ing an older version of the site.

As far as tracking on first class mail (i do send out tracking numbers on all orders over 36.00 that ship via priority mail) It's something in the new year i'm going to sit down and look into. I was told by the post office that tracking can't be added to first class mail, but then i swear i've received first class packages that have it.

Maybe stamps.com allows it or the like? It's something i'll be looking into.

For now, know that all in stock battery/charger/tip/atomizer orders ship within one business day of ordering.

Last edited:

Maximillian

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Nebraska
Heyas forcedfuel50,

Wow! Thanks for the fast response. Just like your shipping :p

You were right about the refresh. That's really embarassing. I've always considered myself a computer geek (bought my first computer 29 years ago with coin saved from a fast food job. Been tearing into them and upgrading since that first one), and I get stymied by the refresh button :blush:

Hmmm... Wonder if it has something to do with using chrome.

Anyways, thanks again for the ecellent service. And on the tracking #'s, yup. Just checked back a couple orders and last week I got a shipment first class usps and had a tracking# on it.

Anyways, you have another very satisfied customer here.

:D

Maximillian the Courier Reobservant

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Thanks for the heads up Maximillian!

First, on the batteries showing out of stock, try going to the page and hitting refresh, sometimes your computer is chache'ing an older version of the site.

As far as tracking on first class mail (i do send out tracking numbers on all orders over 36.00 that ship via priority mail) It's something in the new year i'm going to sit down and look into. I was told by the post office that tracking can't be added to first class mail, but then i swear i've received first class packages that have it.

Maybe stamps.com allows it or the like? It's something i'll be looking into.

For now, know that all in stock battery/charger/tip/atomizer orders ship within one business day of ordering.

I shipped out two packages this week through PO using First Class mail and Delivery Confirmation (tracking)... The only thing is, if you start offering tracking on your First Class packages, you will probably need to raise the shipping charge to the customer by about a buck or so. I'm curious if more people would prefer tracking with higher shipping cost or no tracking with the current lower shipping cost. Maybe time for a poll? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread