Status
Not open for further replies.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
about clearstream. i've dropped my beloved quit banner in my signature for a summary of the findings of the study, and quite frankly, i'm tired of having to hear about it from people about how they think that vaping is worse than smoking simply because they are uneducated....

i know that this isn't a complete study, i know it wasn't a long term study...but facts are facts, and the numbers CLEARLY show reduced harm levels from vaping....and i think that word needs to be spread throughout the forum to give us a little bit more ammunition.

as stated, i'm PROUDLY going to have the link for the clearstream study in my signature in favor of my old quit banner...and i also have a link to the full study findings HERE:

http://clearstream.flavourart.it/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/CSA_ItaEng.pdf

educate guys, spread the word, we need more and more weapons at our disposal with uncle FDA about to breath down our necks...and this is undoubtedly going to be one of our more convincing tools to use.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Bumper stickers. Honestly though, folks who keep talking about vaping being worse than smoking aren't THAT into reading studies or hearing counters to what they "know". At least in my experience. It's antifreeze dontchaknow...easier to remember that than germicidal properties.

that's why there are two links...one has big, pretty pictures for the slower folks.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
i always laugh at "antifreeze ". alcohol is antifreeze too. does not stop people from drinking it.

to a point, yes, it's still an ethyl isotope that kills you with antifreeze, ethylene glycol is the killer ingredient, as it crystallizes on ingestion and shreds your kidneys...alcohol that you drink is more of a slow death by slowly hardening your liver.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread