Awesome news and bad news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
So I ordered on sunday, which there is no mailman. Today checked the tracking and it should be here tomorrow. Very excited. The bad news is worst, don't have any juice till th we 16th.... Bummed but still
happy

I noticed this is the biggest problem when I started out vaping, the lack of juice on hand. Don't worry, after a few weeks you will have a massive surplus of samples and various juices to tide you over in pinch situations, just make sure you always have something on hand, even if it isn't a preferred flavor.

I've only been vaping for a few weeks now and already have all of this (plus many more samples current en-route). Not much there I actually like, but if I need something to keep me from going back to analogs, I have some choices.

I think I am going to need a bigger container! :D
566e75dc.jpg

TrueNorthist

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cariboo Country, BC
Ha! I had a similar issue but in reverse. I got my juice a few days ahead of the devices. In a moment of complete madness I decided to try the juice by dripping a tiny bit into my mouth... I almost gave up on the whole business an instant later. It tastes much, much better when imbibed with a device.

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
I can't say I've ever run out of liquid since day 1. I don't always have my preferred flavors, but I always have something. I DIY my bf's eliquid so I always have those supplies around in a pinch. In fact, a few months ago I ran out of my preferred flavors so I just mixed up some unflavored from my DIY supply. I actually like the unflavored for an all day vape and it's soooo cheap. Now I just use flavors as an occasional treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread