The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Awesome Shipping

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by Riverwolf, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Riverwolf

Riverwolf Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Amherst,Va
    Want to thank FSUSA I thought Iwas gonna be close to running out of juice so i ordered from them monday night and it was shipped tuesday now its in my hand 2 days from Az to Va thats the quickest that I have recieved anything and also the farthest away .........You guys have a new customer!!!!!.

2. Telynau

Telynau Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2010
    Occoquan, NoVa
    And that was with the ice & snow storm yesterday afternoon/evening?!? Wow! So...what did you a get?

3. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Welcome Riverwolf! You will find excellent service here at FSUSA and the quality of the juice is unsurpassed. Please let us know what you think after you try the juice.

4. Riverwolf

Dec 15, 2010
    Amherst,Va
    60ml 24mg Wyett earp based on reviews by you guys and Davids reputation plus a 3 ml sample of 24mg watermelon /kiwi and I am a tobacco flavor mostly vapor but cant tell you how the W.E. tastes because I cant seem to put the watermelon/kiwi down long enough to do anything else......LOL

5. salemgold

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    That is funny! We often joke about those wicked little samples and how we always find things that we would never have ordered but end up loving. With so many flavors available it is nice to get those samples with each order.

6. Riverwolf

Dec 15, 2010
    Amherst,Va
    Salem may I ask is the watermelon/kiwi 50/50 as i want to reorder more later and it doesn't say on the bottle and that was what the W.E. is ?

7. salemgold

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Yes. All of the Specialty juice flavors at FSUSA are 50/50 as are all of the samples.

8. Riverwolf

Dec 15, 2010
    Amherst,Va
  9. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

you are very welcome :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.