Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Keep up the good work. I've been cigarette free for more than a year, I can't stand the smell of them. Also I haven't been to the hospital with breathing problems. I wish I could say that e-cigs are better for our health but they work for me I love vaping.
    Welcome. Better for us than the air in some polluted cities.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Welcome to ECF and congratulations on starting vaping. I think there is some reasonable data supporting the fact that vaping is safer than smoking, some of it older research. You might want to look for some of it here, could do a search on "Is vaping safer than smoking" and some of those threads may pop up.

But welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Anna

QcVaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 17, 2017
    Canada/Quebec
    I wish I could say that e-cigs are better for our health but they work for me I love vaping.
    I've seen an article recently that said that vaper's air in a room is as clean as someone who never vaped.
    True or not idk but i thought it was funny since my mom says she smells sweet stuff every evening ahah (currently vaping on some new york cheesecake, so no wonder there :p)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Keep up the good work. I've been cigarette free for more than a year, I can't stand the smell of them. Also I haven't been to the hospital with breathing problems. I wish I could say that e-cigs are better for our health but they work for me I love vaping.
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    I agree, well said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread