Status
Not open for further replies.

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Hey Folks! Just wanted to let everyone know that we're having our biggest sale yet! 50% off all liquid! Just enter coupon code "july4" for your discount. Code will be active until next Sunday at midnight.

Now is the perfect time to try our new Summer Breeze!

Also, we will be introducing at least two, hopefully three new flavors this week, so keep your eyes open. They will be announced here as soon as they're live.

Hope everyone has a safe and fantastic 4th!

I also hope to be bringing you another contest soon, but I'm really trying to make this one worthwhile. I'll let you know as soon as it's ready to roll out.

Wil Sutton
AwesomeClouds.Com

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
And managed to get one more new flavor up today... Butterscotch! It's rich and sweet, just like your favorite butterscotch candy.

I still haven't gotten pictures up, but the Root Beer is a pale red when aged, and the Butterscotch a pale yellow. Both are perfectly clear (not colorless). Hope to get those up in the next couple of days, but I didn't want to hold them back just for pictures!

Hope everyone is having a safe holiday week!
Wil

Last edited:

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Hey folks! Just a reminder that we are still running the 4th of July sale until midnight on Sunday. Just enter coupon code "july4".

Don't forget about our new flavors, A&C Root Beer and Butterscotch.

Also, wanted to let everyone know that the web site now features a "Pay by Phone" option. Several folks have had issues with PayPal lately, so we wanted to offer this option to everyone. Simply check out with this option, and you will receive an email with our phone number and further instructions. We will process your order as soon as we have processed payment.

Thanks all! Safe 4th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread