Back to Basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobreak1970

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2013
Hartford, Alabama USA
When I started vaping I got a CE4 blister pack. I ran it into the ground. I graduated a to a PT and Twist.
I started vaping my original setup tonight, only a CE5. Man, it brought back some good memories of my "noob" days. The way it looks, etc. It tastes good. The days of ignorance and simplicity.
Anyone else do this?

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
When I started vaping I got a CE4 blister pack. I ran it into the ground. I graduated a to a PT and Twist.
I started vaping my original setup tonight, only a CE5. Man, it brought back some good memories of my "noob" days. The way it looks, etc. It tastes good. The days of ignorance and simplicity.
Anyone else do this?

What's with all this terminology? I still vape by putting my juice in a dutch oven on the campfire out in the back 40 and waft it. How do you do it again?

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
My original cigalike battery from a crappy $20 SF kit from the convinience store died a long time ago.

My first real kit was a pair of Joyetech EGO-Cs with the EGO tank system. I still use the EGO-C batteries the tank system was pretty abyssmal and so not worth spending the bucks for new attys for.

My 99% of the time setup is 2x REO Grand + 2x RM2
Occasionally a K100 + Igo-L

But when I leave the house it is one of my EGO batterys + an aspire or EVOD. There is a great deal to be said for simple. :)

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
My original cigalike battery from a crappy $20 SF kit from the convinience store died a long time ago.

My first real kit was a pair of Joyetech EGO-Cs with the EGO tank system. I still use the EGO-C batteries the tank system was pretty abyssmal and so not worth spending the bucks for new attys for.

My 99% of the time setup is 2x REO Grand + 2x RM2
Occasionally a K100 + Igo-L

But when I leave the house it is one of my EGO batterys + an aspire or EVOD. There is a great deal to be said for simple. :)

I started out the same way with an ego-c tank system. I got sick and tired of dealing with the atomizers so I went and bought an evod one day and haven't looked back since. Now I've got a few clearos and keep the ego-c as a back up.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
Nope, not me ... I'm not looking back! My cigalike kits sucked ... my first upgrade to the 777 "bullet" was okay, but the eSmart style tanks had lots of issues and were pretty expensive (for what you got anyway), then I went to the eVic and have never looked back. While simplicity was nice, and it got me through the hardest part of quitting smoking, I LOVE my mods.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I PIF'd all my old crap. I still have the DNA20, the ProVari (though I need to get rid of that POS too), and the Caravella but I pretty much only use the REO's. Why would I want to go back to finicky things like cartos and tanks when I can drip without dripping and have fresh juice on a coil each hit?

It makes no sense to me at all when PIF'ing means my friends got to try vaping, and that is the best use for that stuff IMHO. Of course, now they all want REO's but that is on them :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread