Back to the drawing board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Don't fall in love with a flavor. It only leads to heartache.

My beloved hazelnut is on hiatus. How am I going to survive?

After being settled into my favored vape since last summer, there is a problem with the hazelnut. This means it's back to the drawing board, time to try a bunch of flavors and find a new all-day vape. I hope you have some time on your hands, Ms. T, because we are dropping a bomb of an order. Here's what we're getting:

Chocolate covered banana
caramel mocha coffee
french vanilla
strawberry cheesecake
strawberry lemonade
blu raspberry
blueberry muffin

I hope to see hazelnut return soon, but all these new ones should keep us busy for a bit.

Input on any of these flavors?

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Okay, I'm vaping my french vanilla right now, and I'm liking it more and more. The initial puffs were a little strange, with a lot of that "buttery" taste I'm not so fond of. But as I kept vaping and dripping... It just gets better and better! It's got an awesome sweetness to it!

Caramel Mocha Coffee is really good. The caramel really stands out in it, it doesn't get buried in the coffee.

Haven't tried the ChocoBanana yet, but the BluRaspberry is tasty. Sweet and tangy. Smells like cotton candy on the exhale.

Still have a few to try, but we're running low on cartomizers so it'll be a few more days.

omrebel

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2009
Tupelo, MS
Okay, I'm vaping my french vanilla right now, and I'm liking it more and more. The initial puffs were a little strange, with a lot of that "buttery" taste I'm not so fond of. But as I kept vaping and dripping... It just gets better and better! It's got an awesome sweetness to it!

Caramel Mocha Coffee is really good. The caramel really stands out in it, it doesn't get buried in the coffee.

Haven't tried the ChocoBanana yet, but the BluRaspberry is tasty. Sweet and tangy. Smells like cotton candy on the exhale.

Still have a few to try, but we're running low on cartomizers so it'll be a few more days.

Heck yeah. I just ordered two of the 15ml bottles of the Caramel Mocha Coffee. It's very yummy stuff!

Parky50

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Yes! We returned the hazelnut flavors to the menu this weekend!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Oh THANK GOODNESS !!!
Banane21.gif

Thanks Brandon & Tammy !!!

Just got my order in !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread