Back to vaping!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbehrendt

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Iowa
Hey all, it has been probably two years since I posted on this site. I currently returned from a deployment to Afghanistan. I had brought my Black Silver Bullet with me, but it was very hard to drip when sitting in a gunner's turret when rolling down the "roads" in Afghanistan lol.

I had been successfully vaping for almost 4 or 5 months prior to the deployment, but due to difficulties with vaping there I went back to analogs for pretty much the entire deployment. But now I am back and excited to get to vaping again!

I haven't been up-to-date with vaping for almost two years but it was very nice to see some great improvements in the technology. Variable voltage devices? Dual coil cartomizers and tanks? No figgin way! lol. I decided to order a Black Chrome Provari, some smoktech DCT's, and 3 ohm replacement cartos to get back into the groove. Along with a couple of bottles of BWB maple tobac and cherry tobac.

Just figured I would start posting on this great website again. I remember this site being so helpful and having such nice people. Good to see it hasn't changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread