Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I have terrible days for vaping all the time too. Its so annoying sometimes but I power through them because 99% of the time vaping is great. I think its time for me to quit the hubub and just get down to using things that work and get things I need. Like more kanthal, a new RBA, and eventually a new REO VVGrand :p

tcgenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Westmont, IL
Had the most horrible vaping day ever. Ran out of my fav juice, broke my zen mini tank, ran out of silica so I can't reward my dripper and now I just blew out the button on my Orion! What a crummy last 12 hours...

I can feel your pain. Going through a rough spot myself. Hang in there. It can only get better.

didureboot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Garland, TX
Its been a while since Ive had a bad vaping day. I have overkill in my backpack that goes to work with me. If I blow a coil in my Ihy Pure, then I go to my k100/AGA. If something happens to one AGA, I have 2 more filled and ready to go along with an RSST. If something goes wrong there, I have my Provari and several carto's and a protank. Boyscouts and ARMY taught me well. Stay prepared. Oh and I have 2 of each size battery fully charged and a charger at work.

BostLabs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Phoenix, AZ. USA
Man I'm sorry to hear that.

I saw that someone mentioned backups of your backups. :) I have my original kit that has 2 small eGo's and T3's. It is currently on loan and I'm very much aware of it. I have my eVic and my Twist but that is it! :(

My mine plays the 'What if' game sometimes. LOL!

I'll have to get that kit back, I'm pretty sure they haven't even tried it. :closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread