Bad vaping week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2012
New Hampshire, USA
So first I had my Boge Revolution v2.1 for less than one week when it stopped charging. It seems that one of those tiny pins inside the tiny charging port at the bottom of the device broke in half (God knows how!). Anyhow the vendor says this is not covered for replacement. They are offering to sell me the device only at a discount.

Move forward one day, my LT starts dropping my voltage to 3.0v intermittently. And while I'm searching the forum for a thread that might deal with this issue, the screen just starts blinking on and off and it stops vaping altogether.

I have tested my batteries, checked the spring on the end cap, etc. I guess I'll have to put in a claim with the vendor (different one) for this too. That means I'm down to one eGo passthrough bat to vape with. I can only hope that I'm not cursed, and nothing happens to this one.

Done venting.

KTark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2012
New Hampshire, USA
That was one polite vent!!

Just getting no further than the bit about the vendor not willing to replace snapped pieces of hardware within a week of purchase...that would be enough to lose my temper!

Come on Ktark, name and shame this (shark) vendor!

Lol, my typing is far less frustrated than my talking.

It's actually two vendors, and I won't give them negative threads...yet. The LT is going back and I am receiving an upgraded replacement plus store credit for the shipping cost (the cost to ship the defective unit back, the cost for my replacement is paid by them).

The Rev v2 is a whole other animal. I am also sensitive to the fact that when I buy something, I am subject to their pre-disclosed policies. Having said that, if I don't feel like I was treated fairly when this is all over I will definitely post a review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread