youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Bahnzo Hardwood Box mod
Bahnzo Wood 18650 mod:

I got my 18650 the other day and have been vaping it enough to leave a better than

positive feedback! Wow this little wood mod Rocks! The button is Awesome no effort

at all to push and the blue led set in the button give's it a little class and of course

you can just turn the mod face down to stealth vape. The vape is smooth and the

size is awesome! I have used the UltraFire 18650 3000mah in it with no issues, Fits

perfect ... The craftsmanship is excellent! easy sturdy on off back for inserting and

removing battery's with ease and last but not least the price .... This mod is better

than a lot I have purchased and for less than half the price .... I would recommend

everyone to get a Bahnzo mod ..... I am more than ecstatically happy!!

Bahnzo's Box Mods - Hardwood Box Mods and More Link

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/133233-bahnzos-box-mods-hardwood-box-mods-more.html

:thumbs:

BahnzoMod015.jpg

BahnzoMod008.jpg

Last edited:

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Wasent 30 dollars but I have a special fire button with a blue led 1000000 press so yeah it was a little more but well worth every penny
I have quite a few bottom feeders and drip with all of them, The bottom feeder is awesome but dripping puts the juice on top and IMO
gives a wonderful vape. .. so yes I use the bottom feeders when out and about but at home I have non better than Bahnzo's 18650.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread