Bamo ..... Vamo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edd Harbin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
huntsville AL
Last friday I ordered a VAMO 2.0 Black Chrome from Vaporalley , recieved it yesterday . First impresion is WOW , love the size and weight . Put in 2 batteries and away we go . The screen is bright and sharp . Navigating through the menu is easy to get the hang of . The black chrome looks good (for now ) but is slick . The next thing I do is put a coat of Ren Wax on it . This stuff is great , museums use it to preserve items so hopefully it will help keep the finish looking nice . I have ordered a Vapor Skinz for it , along with two Triple V poly tanks . 24 hours later and still vaping on the same two batteries :) .

I must say this thing hits like a ton of bricks . Nice warm vapor , billowing clouds and good flavor . So far vaped Ms T's Vanilla Custard , my own Coffee extract blend , and Tasty Vapors Kretek . It seems to do better at 5.5-6 watts on the sweet juice . Havent tried any Tobac blends yet , we will see about wattage settings on the less sweet blends .

All in all I am VERY pleased with my purchase !

PepNYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I just got mine today. They certainly feel solid. I got the black chrome too. Call me frugal but I didn't want to spend the extra $$$ on the stainless steel. When it starts gettin ugly I'll just get a "skin" and throw it on. I'm just vaping TFA tobacco flavor. Actually has a hint of sweetness I never even tasted before. I'm really diggin this variable wattage. Im very pleased as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread