The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bamo ..... Vamo

Discussion in 'VAMO' started by Edd Harbin, Dec 20, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Edd Harbin

Edd Harbin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2012
    huntsville AL
    Last friday I ordered a VAMO 2.0 Black Chrome from Vaporalley , recieved it yesterday . First impresion is WOW , love the size and weight . Put in 2 batteries and away we go . The screen is bright and sharp . Navigating through the menu is easy to get the hang of . The black chrome looks good (for now ) but is slick . The next thing I do is put a coat of Ren Wax on it . This stuff is great , museums use it to preserve items so hopefully it will help keep the finish looking nice . I have ordered a Vapor Skinz for it , along with two Triple V poly tanks . 24 hours later and still vaping on the same two batteries :) .

I must say this thing hits like a ton of bricks . Nice warm vapor , billowing clouds and good flavor . So far vaped Ms T's Vanilla Custard , my own Coffee extract blend , and Tasty Vapors Kretek . It seems to do better at 5.5-6 watts on the sweet juice . Havent tried any Tobac blends yet , we will see about wattage settings on the less sweet blends .

All in all I am VERY pleased with my purchase !

2. PepNYC

PepNYC Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    I just got mine today. They certainly feel solid. I got the black chrome too. Call me frugal but I didn't want to spend the extra $$$ on the stainless steel. When it starts gettin ugly I'll just get a "skin" and throw it on. I'm just vaping TFA tobacco flavor. Actually has a hint of sweetness I never even tasted before. I'm really diggin this variable wattage. Im very pleased as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.