Banana juice similar to Standard Vapes Curious Jorge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Wow hhv chimp juice is a nice smooth tobacco/banana flavor. Its not banana runts flavor, but its just damn good.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I picked up the Vapin Chimp myself on the last order, since I enjoy HHV's Georgia Peach Tobacco greatly and I never had a banana vape to date. And yes, Vapin Chimp is a solid, tasty, ripe and creamy banana with the slightest hint of tobacco way in the background.

Glad you enjoy it. Did you also pick up Monkey Wrench (the banana runts flavor)?

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Derp sauce is good I just wish there was no menthol. But Damn this is good, I didnt think I would fancy the blueberry, but its a great mix of flavors.

Funny, when I vaped it I didn't taste any menthol or blueberry. Just tasted like runts to me. I hope you don't regret your purchase!

Lemme ask you something...what level of nic are you vaping? Does this juice have any throat hit to it? I vaped it at 24mg and it had zero throat hit to it, which is why I've been gun shy about re-ordering. I'm a throat hit junkie, instead of a cloud chaser/flavor chaser. It's all about hit for me.

seven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Fringe HQ Chicago
SchmidtyKy - I enjoy batderp. It is in my rotation of tanks. I used to vape 18-24mg a year ago, but some juice was too harsh and gave me hiccups or I couldnt take long drags so I slowly dropped down to 10-12 (eg: pluid). Now im at 6-10. I definately get the throat hit in 6mg batderp. What sucks is I have a whole drawer full of 18-24mg juices that I no longer use. I've tried it and its just too much for me. what atty are u using? All I use are 2 foggers & 5 kayfuns at .8-1.0 ohm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread