Sep 16, 2017
usa
Size:112.5*37.00*18.0mm
Weight: 88.0g
e-liquid capacity: 2.0ml
Colors: Gold, Dazzling, Green, Red/Gold, Black/Blue, Dark Blue/Pink
Applicable head: BFHN 0.5ohm head
Applicable battery: 2 * AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries/ normal AA batteries
(Please note that BATPACK can be only used with Joye ECO D16 atomizer. Do NOT use any of them with other box or atomizer)
20180503_174649.jpg

So I'm reviewing joyetech's first device that uses double-A batteries. I'm surprised how small it is when I first received it. I'm not sure why but I was expecting it to be a little bit bigger. It does have a solid build quality to it and the blue and metallic like pink color don't look to bad just wish it was the green one.

The Batpack supports 1.85V constant voltage output. So don't expect to blow huge clouds lol. But the low voltage means double a batteries can be utilized instead of some built-in battery. Giving the device much longer lifespan. So this gave me the idea to test the cheapest batteries I can find. So I went to the Dollar Tree and got 2 sets of Double A's (Panasonic super heavy duty) and (sunbeam high drain). I tried the Panasonic first a low drain battery and they would not work, it would fire once and the light would flash. So this tells me the device is doing it's job letting me know that the the batteries don't have the amperage that is needed.
The sunbeam high drain performed much better then I expected. I ended up getting 2 days of usage which is not too bad for cheap double-A batteries. Both 4 packs I got for $1 each so making for a good deal, even though one set worked.

The Avatar AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries will provide constant amperage until they die. I only got a day to a day and a half depending on the way I Vaped. Now the cheap high drain double-A batteries I got lasted me a full two days but I could tell that the amperage wasn't constant by the end of the second day. Now I'm not going to explain why this is but this article I found goes into great detail. How to Choose Batteries

The only thing I didn't like about this is the ECO D19 tank. The reason is because it uses the BFHN 0.5ohm coil head. The coil has a tendency to get flooded and block the airway. So the tank is okay it's just the coil that makes it seem bad. So I would like to see either a improved coil or a different design of the tank using different coils. Something else I noticed with this tank you can sort of control the air flow. There are two holes on the mouthpiece. By covering one with your lip you can get a tighter draw if that's something you prefer.

Despite the coil this is overall a great device and functions as it's supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread