Not open for further replies.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
when i first started vaping with a 1300 mah battery, it would last about 10-12 hours, so i would have to change it out. needledd to say, i was a chain vaper. i just noticed a few days ago that my battery is lasting me 24-28 hours! this must have happened very gradually...as i never noticed it before. i guess i am vaping much less than i was. hubbys battery that is the same size lasts him 3-4 days.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The answer has to be a change in your vaping habits. Ego batteries have a predetermined lifetime based on the chemistry of the battery - generally 250 charges. Over the last half of that time period, the battery gradually loses its ability to hold a charge and will eventually need to be replaced. There is no logic in a battery being able to increase its efficiency or duration of use.

I found that happened to me too. In the beginning that battery never left my hand and I know I chain vaped even when it was not needed, heck I fell asleep many nights holding that battery :) It was, I am sure, psychological more then my need to vape to get away from analogs. I needed 2-3 ego's in charging rotation to make sure I was never without but nowadays those 3 sit most of the time in a case charged up but hardly, if ever, used and I mainly use the vv I have that lasts me all day.

I suspect everyone goes through various adjustment periods as they vape, using it more, or less, depending on need. Nice thing is that no matter what - you vaping and not smoking so its all good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread