Battery Life Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muilisx

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, have a question about my battery life. I'm new to regulated mods, and have my first as a GPRIV2.

I have a pair of the Samsung 25S. I use a Nitecore i2 charger. The current coil thay came with my cascade tank is rated at 80 to 200w. I've been vaping between 85w and 110w. I took my batteries off the charger at 9am today and they just died. It's just about 8pm.

Is this a good amount of time? I vape every 20 minutes or so and take like 5 to 10 puffs. Also, I can't see my voltage, only under load. Fully charged it comes up around 4.2v, and now right before they died it showed 3.8v. Are these good numbers? I know I read not to let it drop below 2.5v but I can only see it under load do I don't know what it is otherwise.

Just curious if the amount of time I'm getting is a good time. The first coil the tank came with was rated 40w to 80w so I kept it at 65w. That's when the batteries were used for the first time and I got 2 days out of them. I have been running the batteries down and I read that isn't good but I have no choice as I'm out and about and can't just stop vaping when my battery hits 30%. I do plan to get a pair of those HG2s and always have a pair charged.

Anyway, any input would be apprecaited.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread