Battery Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

OREGATO

Nov 18, 2008
Hey guys,

I received my mini in the post yesterday and was using it all day on the first battery, it was fine, it took me a while to get used to it, but i survived the whole day without a cigarette, last night, when the first battery ran out, I replaced it with the second battery which i had charged all day, when i tried to inhale with this battery, the light seemed to struggle to turn on and took almost 4 - 5 seconds to turn on and get vape, its a lot more difficult than the other one, i replaced it back to the first battery after it was charged and it seems to work fine! is there a problem with the battery? or is there anything else i can try?

any help would be great!

Could be a bad battery, but most times the auto switch is a bit sticky.
Sometimes it gets better, sometimes it dont.
I have one or two i have to suck harder then the others.
Its hard to say for sure its bad, thats just the way they are.
Some have a newer switch, but i dont know that they are any better.

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
I have had that problem with a couple of the 901's that I have come across.. It is so weird going from a nice smooth draw with nice vapor, to a painfully difficult draw with barely a flicker of the LED, by just changing a battery.. It sometimes either feels like there is too much resistance or not enough..

OREGATO

Nov 18, 2008
I have had that problem with a couple of the 901's that I have come across.. It is so weird going from a nice smooth draw with nice vapor, to a painfully difficult draw with barely a flicker of the LED, by just changing a battery.. It sometimes either feels like there is too much resistance or not enough..

thats exactly how it is for me, i just hope my batteries and atomizers dont give up before my next order arrives!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread