Battery recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamecig

Aug 8, 2018
Hi I am a nautilus mini user, and need a new battery. I used to run my nautilus mini on innokin t18e, i tried to replace it with an ego twist ii but this didnt work too well. :-( So now I need advice
I prefer the tube/cylinder type battery and have looked at the aspire K3 or K4 or even the CF VV or CF VV+
What are best battery options for nautilus mini?

Thanks

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I can't think of a tube-style electronic mod that I can recommend. The ones I see available look cheap and flimsy or have a poor reputation for quality (ie SMOK).

You might consider the Innokin JEM/Goby. ~ $25. Sort of a glorified eGo battery in a different form factor and a few extra features. 5 variable wattage settings (10 - 13.5 watts). Rudimentary battery life indicator. 1000mah battery charged via USB cord. Lightweight and easy to carry in a pocket or purse. Innokin has a good reputation making quality mods.

jem-3.jpg

images

I know that you prefer using a tube shape, but the better mods today are "box shaped". Look at the selections in this blog: Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Tube style variable wattage can be tough, and if you liked your innoken battery any reason not to replace it with that, particularly?

I mean, most cylindrical, internal battery, fixed wattage stuff is going to have a shelf life. There isn't a ton out there that's new that really would fit the bill, I can't think of too much off the top of my head, really.

You can get boxy tubes though, and I would take a look at that blog etc.

Anna

Mysteron

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2018
Land of Smiles
If your'e not averse to using a regulated device you could look at the Uwell Nunchaku. Nice looking mod and you get the option to switch out the battery for a fresh one when it's drained and of course just replacing the battery when it's shot, not the whole device. I don't use my Nautilus much these days but preferred to have more control over the wattage that a reg mod provides. YMMV :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread